Product Management, Web & Mobile UI/UX Design, & Agile Full-Stack Development
Compelling innovative products with immediate benefits, and intuitive engaging user experiences across all platforms, is expected. Alynome provides advanced product management, web and mobile UI/UX design, and agile full-stack web development expertise to your team, or delivers the entire product for you. Alynome makes it happen.
- Insightful customer, market and competitive research guiding new product opportunities, product features, positioning, pricing, and market requirements documents that create competitive advantages.
- Adept at crafting detailed product requirements documents, product functional specifications, architectures, roadmaps, and user acceptance testing that deliver compelling products on time.
- Efficient product go-to-market and launch plans, detailed analytics KPI, reliable forecasts, and product lifecycle management that ensure revenue, ROI, and P&L objectives.
- Responsive web and mobile UI/UX design, wireframes, frictionless user journeys and sitemaps with front-end and back-end agile development, identity, cybersecurity, automation, e-commerce, and testing.
- Scrum sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint demo and sprint retrospective agile development with continuous delivery and testing to consistently reach milestones.
- Strong track record creating branding, messaging, value propositions, target segmentation, personas, and the complete range of product marketing and content marketing including website, webinar, presentation, demo, video, case study, white paper, datasheet, promotion, competitive, partner, and training.
- Works closely with all stakeholders including key leadership, development, marketing, inside and outside sales, and partners to present products, provide product and sales training, secure new business, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Axure, Illustrator, Visio, Visual Studio Code, Chrome & Firefox developer tools, Git, phpMyAdmin, Laravel, Jenkins, Magento, Google Analytics.
- WordPress CMS custom theme templates, custom post loops and query, custom shortcodes, post category and tag definitions, permalink slug and meta SEO, widget and user role configuration.