Marketing Strategy, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social, & Public Relations
A distinctive brand with compelling messaging, and an efficient marketing strategy with targeted integrated lead generation, product marketing, social, and public relations are a necessity for success. Alynome provides the vision and hands-on experience to craft and implement comprehensive marketing solutions optimized to your unique needs. Alynome delivers results.
Marketing Services Include
- Marketing Strategies & Plans - Competitive integrated global B2B and B2C web and mobile digital marketing strategies with efficient budgets and detailed KPI that deliver robust growth and ROI in disruptive and hyper competitive markets.
- Targeting & Messaging - Pinpoint target segmentation and persona definitions, messaging, and value propositions (features, advantages, benefits) to optimize attention, relevance, quality score, lowest price, CTR and conversion performance.
- Branding & Product Marketing - Strong brands and product marketing including websites, presentations, demos, datasheets, case studies, blogs, infographics, whitepapers, FAQ, competitive, partner, and training.
- Email Marketing - Email campaign strategies, target list creation and segmentation, subject lines, landing page content and call-to-action, optimization, tracking tags, opt-in and SPAM compliance, Pardot and MailChimp campaigns and analytics.
- Search Engine Optimization - Compelling copy and graphics with advanced organic search engine optimization including semantic web SEO friendly URLs, titles, headers, descriptions, on-page keywords, links, image tags, alt tags, analytics tags, ARIA tags, social tags, rich snippets, and XML sitemaps.
- Search Engine Marketing - Paid search engine marketing PPC campaign strategy, ad group keyword selection, placement, ads and extensions, landing pages, AdWords and Bing bids, RLSA, CTR and quality score optimization.
- Display Marketing - Ad creative, GDN and Criteo placement and retargeting reach and bid optimization.
- Social Marketing - Website follow and share buttons. Facebook pages, content, lookalike audience targeting, website pixel and email list retargeting, and lead ads prospect name, phone and email acquisition. Twitter pages, content, hashtags, tweet automation, auto-follow and direct message automation. LinkedIn pages, lead gen forms, sponsored content, group and blog content marketing.
- Books - Ghost authoring the entire process including storyline, content, cover art, ebook and print formatting, ISBN, copyright, pricing, and publishing on Amazon Kindle, Apple iBook, and Google Play stores.
- Webinars - Subject, presentation creation, presenter rehearsal, promotion, attendee sign-up, reminder emails, recording, website and YouTube replay, and post webinar follow-up.
- Events - Event, conference, and tradeshow planning, budgets, booking, staffing, schedules, presentations, attendee promotion, registration, lead collection and qualification.
- Partner Marketing - Effective partner program design, recruitment, authorization, training, and co-marketing.
- Startup Investment Marketing - Compelling angel and venture capital investor slide presentations, executive summaries, business plans, team bios, market definition and size, competitive, product definition, customer validation, business models, launch, use-of-funds, burn rate, and financials.
- Public Relations - Extensive evangelism, public and investor relations experience with press and analyst strategies, briefings, press releases, editorial, reviews, online communities, conferences, and associations.
- Marketing Tools - Pardot, MailChimp, Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Moz, SpyFu, HootSuite, HubSpot, Social Mention, PRWeb, Photoshop, Word, PowerPoint.